Day 19 Challenge
“Take A Friend Out For Coffee”
Good friends are good for your health. Friends can help you celebrate good times and provide support during bad times. Friends prevent loneliness and give you a chance to offer needed companionship, too. Friends can also:
- Increase your sense of belonging and purpose
- Boost your happiness and reduce your stress
- Improve your self-confidence and self-worth
- Help you cope with traumas, such as divorce, serious illness, job loss or the death of a loved one
- Encourage you to change or avoid unhealthy lifestyle habits, such as excessive drinking or lack of exercise
FOR TODAY’S RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS CHALLENGE, SIMPLY ‘TAKE A FRIEND OUT FOR A COFFEE‘.
Here is a list of great Coffee places to visit in Hamilton, ON. http://bit.ly/CoffeeinHamilton
TAKE A SELFIE WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIEND OUT FOR COFFEE AND SHARE IT TO INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK, USE THE HASHTAG #teambushrandomactsofkindness2019
Can we ask for a favour? When you are out with your friends and family over the holidays, if you hear anyone thinking about making a move next year, PLEASE Refer our Home-Selling Team to them. Not only will they receive award-winning service, you will also have the peace of mind knowing that a portion of our income from the sale of every home we sell gets donated to CityKidz of Hamilton!