Day 5 Challenge:
“Say Something Kind to Someone”
Here are some ready-made compliments you can use to say something nice to someone, no matter what the occasion.
Feeling low, chances are there are a few in here you can say to yourself, too.
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
- You make a bigger impact than you realize.
- You are always so helpful.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate our friendship.
- Your inside is even more beautiful than your outside.
- You just glow.
- I love the way you bring out the best in people.
- Our family/school/community/church is better because you are part of it.
- You bring out the best in the rest of us.
- You inspire me.
- Nothing can stop you.
- You just made my day.
- You make me float up like I’m on millions of bubbles (We got this one from one of our kids after he got a new coat.)
- You are an excellent friend.
- When it comes to cooking, no one’s meals are quite as delicious.
- I am a better person because of you.
- You have taught me so much.
- I like the way you are.
- You are a great parent. You can tell just by looking at how thoughtful your kids are (A two-for-one compliment)
- You have the best sense of style.
- You make me want to be a better person.
- You look so young!
- I hope you are proud of yourself, because I am!
- You are one of the bravest people I know.
- That color looks perfect on you.
- You are so trustworthy; I always believe what you say.
- Everything seems brighter when you are around.
- Even the things you don’t like about yourself make you interesting.
- I know that you will always have my back, because that is the kind of person you are.
- You have the best ideas.
- You are a great example to others.
- I know that if you ever make a mistake, you fix it.
- You’ve got great leadership skills.
- You have amazing creative potential.
- You are stunning.
- You really seem to know who you are. I admire that.
- You are the reason I am smiling today.
- You’re a gift to everyone you meet.
- You have a gift for making people comfortable.
- I enjoy spending time with you.
- I am really glad we met.
- I tell everyone how amazing you are.
For your chance to WIN a $100 Gift Card, post on your Facebook or Instagram with your story of how you told someone why you love them and use the hashtag #TeamBushRandomActsofKindness2019
Learn more about our Random Act of Kindness Challenge for your chance to win $100 Gift Card, go to: http://bit.ly/TeamBushRandomActofKindness