In this month’s issue of Team Bush’s Home News – Spring Edition:
- Learn how to go from Stuck to Unstuck
- Spring Market
- Investor’s Corner with Cash Flow Properties
- Help the Kidz
“FROM STUCK TO UNSTUCK”
I am a big history buff. Most adults of reasonable success are too, they learn from it and try to avoid repeating mistakes they have made and that others have made. One of my favorite stories from history is Nehemiah and his life. This guy was DRIVEN to solve problems. There is much written on this man and much can be learned especially in the way of getting unstuck.
You know what I mean by STUCK, right? Maybe your routine has become unproductive for your health or finances or relationships. In my work, I coach my team from a position of ‘your routine = your results’. Want a different result? Change your routine. Want to be SUPER successful? Help others who want it change their routine.
Nehemiah is famous for quoting “In Judah it was said, ‘The strength of those who bear the burdens is failing. There is too much rubble. By ourselves we will not be able to rebuild the wall.’” Maybe you can relate to this passage and how Nehemiah was feeling. There are times I feel stuck in rubble as well. Sometimes, everything I look at is rubble with no way out. Hopelessness can become an unwelcome constant companion.
If you have been in leadership any length of time, as a business person or parent, you have been there. In every leader’s life there are times we just feel stuck with no idea how to get positive momentum going.
So what did Nehemiah do? His actions provide a template for getting out of rubble and moving towards a brighter tomorrow.
THE FOLLOWING ARE 16 STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO GET UNSTUCK AND GET OUT OF RUBBLE:
- To Get Unstuck Surround Yourself with People You Love and Trust – “So in the lowest parts of the space behind the wall, in open places, I stationed the people by their clans.”
- To Get Unstuck You Need The Right Tools And Resources – “with their swords, their spears, and their bows.”
- To Get Unstuck Rally Your Leaders First – “And I looked and arose and said to the nobles and to the officials.”
- To Get Unstuck Rally Your People Second – “and to the rest of the people.”
- To Get Unstuck Relax – “Do not be afraid of them.”
- To Get Unstuck Remember What GOOD Has Been Done For You In The Past – “Have Faith it will be done to you again”
- To Get Unstuck You Must Engage The Battle – “and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes.”
- To Get Unstuck Get Back To Work – “we all returned to the wall, each to his work.”
- To Get Unstuck Assign People To Their Area Of Expertise – “From that day on, half of my servants worked on construction, and half held the spears, shields, bows, and coats of mail.”
- To Get Unstuck Support Those Who Are Working Hard – “And the leaders stood behind the whole house of Judah who were
building on the wall.”
- To Get Unstuck You Must Carry A Heavier Load – “Those who carried burdens were loaded in
such a way that each labored on the work with one hand and held his weapon with the other.”
- To Get Unstuck You Must Be Diligent – “And each of the builders had his sword strapped at his side while he built.”
- To Get Unstuck Everyone Must Rally Together – “The work is great and widely spread, and we are separated on the wall, far from one another. In the place where you hear the sound of the trumpet, rally to us there.”
- To Get Unstuck Have Faith And Allow it to Work For You – “Our God will fight for us.”
- To Get Unstuck Requires Great Time And Effort – “So we labored at the work, and half of them held the spears from the break of dawn until the stars came out. I also said to the people at that time, ‘Let every man and his servant pass the night within Jerusalem, that they may be a guard for us by night and may labor by day.’”
- To Get Unstuck Requires A Great Team – “So neither I nor my brothers nor my servants nor the men of the guard who followed me, none of us took off our clothes; each kept his weapon at his right hand.”
Whether you are a parent, a CEO or teacher, you will at times feel stuck. I believe that is part of life. My experience has led me to a belief that the fastest way for me to get unstuck is to help others who are stuck get unstuck. The challenge is that when we feel stuck we often times don’t feel like helping others. But wow, how awesome is the feeling when we do something that really benefits others… I call it ‘the catalyst to first helping our own self.’ This is the way we try to run our real estate business. You may have seen at the bottom of our company peoples email signatures “when you put others first you will never be second”. My hope is that this season’s Inhouse will in some way help you get unstuck from whatever may cause you to get stuck.
Go Serve Big!
Craig and Coleen Bush
Building Wealth Through Real Estate
Here are this month’s BEST BUYS!
If these homes do not interest you, then contact us about other great investment opportunities.
Go to: www.GetNewHotListings.com
Just know the good deals go fast! If you know of anyone else who may be interested in building wealth through real estate investing, please pass on our contact info or provide us with theirs.
Done For You. Turn Key Real Estate Investment Opportunities in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee!
Guaranteed Cash Flow or We Pay You the Difference!*
FREE List Available upon Request. Call us direct at 905-297-4885!
HELP US SUPPORT THE KIDZ!
CityKidz is very close to our hearts. Their location is where Coleen grew up in Hamilton North End which is a low income area and we wanted to give back to our community and felt that it would be a great opportunity to help out. We felt that by investing our time and money with the CityKidz organization, we could help families in our community that are living in low income situations.
We are amazed at what CityKidz does for disadvantaged Kidz in the Hamilton area. The volunteers at CityKidz reach out to over 2000 children every week. These volunteers know them by name, their birthdays and make sure that they get a meal every Saturday and Sunday. Some volunteers will even go into their homes to pick up the children for Saturday programs and at times, their situation is not always a good one so they give these children a chance to grow and thrive to achieve their dreams. They instill down to earth values and that they are important.
Through the input by our Team supporting this organization, we are investing in a different outcome for this Kidz so we know that these Kidz are invested in and start learning that they have someone in their corner, we can break the cycle of poverty, that these Kidz can grow up to be leaders in our community. We don’t want any kid left behind, we don’t want any family left behind so we know that the quality of our community comes down to the basics of investing in the Kidz and investing into our community. We know that working together and
supporting CityKidz will make Hamilton a better place to live.
We are committed to donating a portion of our income to CityKidz and we need your help by referring us to those you know that are thinking about making a move and we will provide them our outstanding, award winning service.
OUR MISSION IS TO RAISE $10,000 TO CITYKIDZ AND WE NEED YOUR HELP ACHIEVING THIS!
When you refer those you know planning to make a move to our Team, you can rest assured that not only will they get the award winning service we are known for, but that a solid portion of the income we receive from the transaction will go toward a very worthy cause.
Your Referrals Really Do Help the Kids…
We want to make it easy for you to refer your friends, neighbors, associates or family members considering making a move to our Real Estate Team, so here are a few options to do that:
- You can pass along our business card to them, we have enclosed a couple in our Newsletter. If you need more cards, give us a call and we will send some to you.
- You can go to www.HelpTheKidz.com and enter their contact info online or forward the link to who you know considering a move.
- Fill out the form below and we will contact you for the information.
- Of course you can always call us direct as well at 905-297-4885.
Craig & Coleen Bush